Cosmetic Dentistry | Dentist 89129
A beautiful smile projects natural beauty, self-confidence, and high personal esteem. However, most people are not born with naturally perfect teeth. The good news is that cosmetic dentistry is no longer just a luxury for Hollywood celebrities and the wealthy.
At our office, a healthy and attractive smile is within most everyone’s financial reach. Our cosmetic dentists combine science and artistry to give you a dazzling smile makeover that will make you look and feel younger.
Our team is dedicated to providing you with personalized, gentle care to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen, or missing. We offer advanced cosmetic dental treatments and materials that are more durable and natural looking than those used in the past; all in a comfortable and state-of-the-art dental office.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth whitening, also called bleaching, brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. While there are kits that you can buy in a store, teeth whitening treatments in a dentist office use stronger products to create a much longer lasting effect.
- Cosmetic bonding is done by attaching tooth-colored materials to the surface of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces in between them.
- Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are applied to the front of the teeth to cover up discoloration and other imperfections.
- Tooth reshaping is modifying or removing enamel on the teeth to improve their appearance. Tooth reshaping can also be combined with bonding.
- Crown lengthening can fix a smile where too much of the gums are showing instead of the teeth. Excess gum tissue is removed to expose more of the tooth's crown and give the appearance of longer teeth.
- Inlays and onlays are made from composite resin to treat decay or missing tooth structure in the cusps of the teeth.
While any dentist with a degree in general dentistry can perform cosmetic dentistry procedures, you want a cosmetic dentist with a proven track record of success.
Our cosmetic dentist 89129 has the experience, skills, and techniques to give you a spectacular, natural-looking smile, but you need to take the first step and call 702-935-6696 to make an appointment to find out which cosmetic dentistry procedure is right for you.